BindExpress Policy is a completely web-based policy administration system for all lines of business. Its intuitive, user-friendly screens boast a “no training required” web standard. With BindExpress Policy, not only can you create an unlimited number of user roles (underwriter, agent, etc.) – each with unique function, security and workflow – but you can also set up specific rights and controls on an individual user basis – the ultimate in customization!
Integrated with BindExpress Rating and Underwriting, BindExpress Policy enables underwriters to focus their time on exceptions, allowing for straight through processing for the best risks, and automatic rejection for the worst.
- BindExpress Portal is consistently top-ranked in independent agent polls - agents can quote, issue, bind, and endorse policies based on configurable role security
- Intuitive, user-friendly screens boast a “no training required” web standard
- Enables consumer quoting on agency websites
- Access to all documents with just a few clicks -- even for expired policies!
- Easy endorsement review and analysis - snapshot view of changes between policy versions
- Over 4,000 configuration options reduce system set-up time and implementation cost
- Dramatically lower ongoing maintenance costs
- Robust, flexible security settings: rights and controls on a single user basis
- Configurable workflows allow tailored business processes as market needs dictate
- Straight through processing – Underwriters can focus on exception processing
- Integrated document management
- Robust document creation and distribution
- Prepares files for onsite/offsite fulfillment centers
- Automatic upload, indexing, storage, retrieval of files
- Powerful Client system enables cross selling products, consolidated mailing for lower postage costs, and easy address maintenance
- Out-of-sequence and two-term endorsements
- Powerful notes component improves communications both internally and with agents
- Eliminates unnecessary phone calls, paper retrieval, and “forensic email research” when exception situations arise
- Configuration options allow individual users to configure their own screen and search preferences
- Rich maintenance and administration functions to handle many things normally requiring technical resources to maintain, dramatically lowering cost of ownership.
- Integrated document management with configurable destinations by agency
- Powerful notes component to improve communications both internally and with agents, eliminating the need for “forensic email research” when exception situations arise.
- Built-in monitoring of both current and historical system usage
- Snapshot view of changes between policy versions enables easy endorsement review and analysis
- Document generation and management