BindExpress Billing is a web-based solution which handles your receivable and billing needs. BindExpress Billing supports a wide variety of pay plans and handles all payment receipt exceptions including short pays, overpayments, and endorsements. All bill plans, taxes, fees, surcharges, and pay-plan charges are easily configured through product configuration. BindExpress billing supports EFT, recurring credit card payments, as well as bulk payments.
- Flexible insurer defined pay plans with table-based configuration setup
- Configurable responses for installment adjustment based on short-pay, over-pay, endorsements, etc.
- Supports Electronic insured payments, including recurring credit card and ACH (EFT)
- Provides enhanced controls for capturing batch receipts
- Enhanced Unapplied Cash handling features with direct system refund capabilities
- Supports commission processing on a written, paid, or collected basis
- Users can change payment plan with just a few clicks, effective immediately.
- Collect payments by cash, credit card, EFT, agency sweep – any available method.
- Bill tolerance features reduce “nuisance” clerical work:
- Small amounts due can automatically roll forward (exceptions for final bill)
- Auto write-off if the amount due is less than $“X”
- Roll forward amount due to renewal
- Supports all Commission types, including:
- Paid basis
- Written basis, and
- Invoiced basis
- A library of canned reports, including multiple reports for:
- Direct, In-Force, and Advance Premium
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Controls
- Check Registers
- Written Tax, Fees and Surcharges
All reports segregate data by company, important, e.g., to reinsurance auditors and MGA’s who write for multiple markets.