Robust audit capability is essential for managing a healthy insurance business – particularly in todays hardened market. From ensuring that your filed rates are being deployed to market correctly, to assessing the performance of key employees, the ability for a manager or chief underwriter to perform underwriter audits is an indispensable benchmark for monitoring compliance and performance.
- Underwriter Audit Screen lets management/auditors compare automated rules decisions with the final underwriter’s decisions.
- Are underwriter decisions in compliance?
- Analyze by rule severity, underwriter, agency, etc.
- BX maintains each version of all policy endorsements, allowing review of the policy, documents, rating, and forms as they existed at each point in time.
- A spreadsheet shows exactly how the policy was rated, including each input value (limits), each rating factor, and all calculations, in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format.
- All billing detail, including invoice generation, payments received, pay plan changes, etc.
- A central repository of detailed Policy Notes shows everything that happened to the policy, including such things as:
- The user who created it, and when (same for when it was bound, endorsed, cancelled, renewed, etc.)
- All policy-related communications (including emails) between underwriters and agents during the underwriting process
- Any files, images, inspection documents that relate to the policy
- Underwriter and other notes viewable only by internal users